[Maternity Diet Table]_Pregnant Woman_Pregnant
Pregnant women should pay special attention to it, because these two are for their own health, and also to ensure the needs of various other nutrients, malt candied lean broth and yam shiitake mushroom chicken, or steamed salmonella bass, both during pregnancyMore healthy food.
First, the raw materials of malt and jujube lean broth: 100 grams of malt, 100 grams of lean pork, 20 grams of jujube, and an appropriate amount of salt.
Practice: 1, fry the malt in a pan until slightly yellow.
2. Wash candied dates; wash lean pork and cut into slices.
3. Put candied dates / fried malt in a casserole and cook over low heat for 45 minutes.
4. Add the pork and turn to high heat to cook the pork.
5. Season with salt before serving.
Health Tip: Malt is rich in vitamin B6, folic acid and phospholipids, which can help expectant mothers relieve fatigue in a certain length.
Second, yam and shiitake chicken raw materials: 100 grams of yam, 1 chicken leg, 1 carrot, 5 fresh shiitake mushrooms, salt, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce each amount.
Practices: 1. Wash and peel yam and cut into slices; peel and cut carrots into slices; soak the shiitake mushrooms, remove the pedicles and use a crossblade.
2. Wash the chicken legs, chop them into small pieces, boil them in boiling water, drain them after removing blood.
3. Put the chicken drumsticks in the pot, add salt, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce and water, add the mushrooms and cook, and cook slowly over low heat.
4. After cooking for 10 minutes, add carrot slices, re-cook the mountain, cook again, and cook until the mountain is fully cooked.
Health Tips: Yams contain amylase, polyphenol oxidase and other substances, which are beneficial to the digestion and absorption of the spleen and stomach; and yam contains saponin, choline, vitamin C and other nutrients and a variety of minerals.Good therapeutic effect.
Chicken protein content is relatively high, there are many types, and the digestibility is high. It is easily absorbed and utilized by the human body, which has the effect of strengthening physical strength and strengthening the body.
3. Steamed Amomum villosum raw materials: 250 grams of sea bass, 10 grams of Amomum villosum, 10 grams of ginger, cooking wine, refined salt, sesame oil and MSG.
Method: 1. Crush the Amomum villosum, cut the ginger into fine grains and place it in the belly of sea bass. Place in a bowl. 2. Add cooking wine, refined salt, sesame oil, monosodium glutamate and water. Steam in a steamer.
When eating dishes or snacks, eat meat and soup.
Health Tips: Make up for abortion.
Applicable to vomiting due to spleen deficiency and qi stagnation, fetal restlessness and other symptoms.